For more details email us at email@example.com.
Experience: 6 – 10 Yrs
- Setting up and Managing channel sales and distribution network for entire Western Region.
- Responsible for achieving primary and secondary sales targets in the assigned territory.
- Appointing dealers, distributors and franchisees in the assigned territory as per the requirement.
- Develop, maintain and enhance relationships with existing customers and new potential customers.
- Develop and drive the distribution channel to meet retail business targets in various markets.
- Prepare sales forecasts, competitive market reviews and competitor analysis.
- Formulating business plans for overall development & accomplishment of top and bottom-line profitability.
- Using sales forecasting to ensure the sale & profitability of products; analysing business developments & monitoring market trends.
- Leading, mentoring, coaching, & monitoring team members to ensure efficiency in product knowledge.
- Implementing various marketing and promotional activities for the enhancement of the sales volumes.
Retail Operations Manager
Experience: 8 – 12 Yrs
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
The candidate will be involved in Retail store operations and shop management.
- New Account management; Building and Managing relationship with clients; Educating the Customers about the Brand concept;
- Ensuring implementation of Brand’s service standards; strict adherence to “brand” customer management & Services; post-sales support
- Attending and where necessary executing meetings and trainings in terms of Brand’s values and procedures, knowledge about products and brand selling techniques
- Management & maintenance of Brand products in store/(s)
- Achieving sales targets and budgets; conducting regular Retail Analysis i.e follow-up on daily/monthly yearly financial reports and ensuring that the store is within the target
- Merchandise planning, forecasting quantity requirements at SKU (Stock Keeping Units) level for the store along with planning and adherence to replenishment schedule
- Working closely with the Head Office analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits; analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning; using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Updating Head Office on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues on a weekly basis
- Reviewing the sales floor regularly, regular communication with colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues and maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry; understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Initiating changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market; dealing with sales, as and when required
- Managing the store visual & merchandise displays; implementation of the sales development & promotional activities as per the plans>
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met; resolving health and safety, legal and security issues
INR 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A. Candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in managing a Premium/ Luxury retail store preferably an international luxury brand. CTC shall not be a limitation for a suitable
candidate. male or female individuals with good exposure to retail.
Experience: 6 – 10 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying the training needs across all levels.
- Conceptualization and creating training modules
- Content development
- Develop and execute annual training calendar
- Communicating and ensuring participation for training programs at various levels and PAN India locations
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires
- Delivery of internal / external developed programs – Process/Product/Behavioural/Soft skills
- Evaluation of training effectiveness and certification
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement
- Ensure that the associates meet the developments as mapped in their respective Individual Development Plans
- Drive the Management Trainee program Profile Requisites:
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken as well as written – a must!
- Should have a flair for analytical thinking, abstract concepts as well as good grounding in presentation and classroom management skills.
- Should be able to design, develop and deliver training programs independently.
- Should have verifiable corporate experience with a minimum of five years training experience at the frontline/middle management level.
- Open to travel